Monday, May 7, 2012

A Day at the zoo.

Since Cam only has Sundays off we decided that we would have "Sunday Funday." Every Sunday we would go out of the house and do something. ANYTHING is fine by me as long as I am out! We thought it would be a good idea to take Coop to the Zoo. It was about 35 mins away (which is typical living in a big city.) But we didn't realize that it would take just as long to find a parking spot! We got there and it was PACKED! There were about 5 different parking areas that were made just for zoo parking. Well they were all full. We probably spent about 30 mins just driving around trying to find a spot. We finally just followed a family that we saw leaving and seriously had to wait for them get in the car so we could park. Very different from good old Logan! But it was worth it. It was a good day. It made it even better knowing that I had the whole day with Cam.
Jelly fish!
I thought this fish was so cool!
Amazing! Love the color of this eel.
I wish this picture was up to scale. It doesnt do justice these fish were huge! I havent seen any fish of this size before.
Me and My Baby.
Sea Lions.
Flammingo's! I have never seen one of these before. I love how their joints and webbed feet are pink!
Ape!
<3
Cooper and Daddy.
Such a sweetie.
Another one of Mother Natures Beauties.
Zebra.
Wart Hogs.
Cheeta
Tukered out!

No comments:

Post a Comment