Sunday, February 19, 2012

Great day!

This last weekend was my 24th Birthday! 24. Man!! I feel like I am getting old! I had such a great day and so glad that I had my little family to share it with! I had NO idea what I wanted for my birthday when Cam was asking me I couldn't think of anything! All I could think of were things for my little Coop. Its so funny how when your younger you could think of all these material things that we could think of getting as presents on your Birthday. Then when you have children of your own you just want everything for them and would much rather spend your birthday money on them and for them. Material things don't matter anymore. You just want the best for your children. But as I got thinking I thought it might be fun to go out with a few of my girl friends to and have some "girl time" So we went and got our nails done. Then after that Cam met me with Cooper and we went to lunch with some of our friends. My mom always has a tradition to make our favorite meal for dinner and make us a cake. She made her famous tiny spicy chicken with rice. It sure was yummy! After that we decided that we would go see the Vow. While my Brother in law watched Coop while we went. So I had a really great day! Thanks to my wonderful friends and family for making my Birthday Special and for all the gifts!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Crystal! I love reading your blog. It is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather! Im glad people are reading it! I feel like no one does haha.

    ReplyDelete