Sunday, February 19, 2012

Changes Changes Changes

Cam is out selling this week.... Ugh!!! and will be gone for a whole week! I hate it when he has to go out for long periods at a time. He is selling out in Kingman AZ. Selling makes me nervous.. You never know what type of people you might run into. Going from door to door, to peoples houses that you have no idea who they are. It just makes me a little worried. I'm sure he will be just fine! But of course as Cam would call me " The worry wart." But I'm so glad that he is willing to go out and provide for our family and that I am able to stay home with our little boy!

As most of you all know that Cam has started working for Pinnacle. It is a Security System business. We will also be moving for the summer. The company gets most of their business during the summer months, They transfer you to high crime areas that of course need the products that the company offers. So we will be moving out of state! San Antino Texas! Talk about nerve racking! I have never lived out of Utah. Pretty much out of good old Logan. Second off leaving here and taking our son with us to a place we have never been before and living there for 4 months.

It will be different. It will be hard to be away from family for that long. and Im sure it will be hard for them to be away from little Cooper as well. We are taking a risk! A BIG one at that! But we feel like this is the best move for our family. Its comforting to know that it will be temporary. That we will be back to Logan after the season is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment