Thursday, February 9, 2012

BLOW OUT!

All you parents know and dread the words "Blow Out." I thought I knew the meaning of the words. But no, I didn't. Not until the other day when Cooper had a HUGE blow out!

He was sitting with Daddy in his Bumbo. (Of course playing COD.) I was downstairs cleaning up after dinner. So I came up and Cam told he that he heard the joyous sounds of a little one pooping. So I grabbed the diaper and wipes thinking nothing of it. OH NO! I pull down his diaper and had Totally missed his diaper and went up all the way to his shoulders.

The wipes were just not working for this massive poop! It was EVERYWHERE!!!! On his clothes, Up his back, Up to his shoulders and even on the floor! So we just had to put him in the bath!

This is my Cute litte boy. Yes I know this picture is Nasty but he is just so cute I had to show it.

No comments:

Post a Comment