Sunday, August 4, 2013

2?? I cannot believe it!

My Cooper is almost two, and you would for sure know it by his tantrums. Id have to say that two is a very hard age. But also such a fun age! I just love the way that you can carry on a conversation with him, and its so dang cute!

The other day Cooper and I were sitting outside. There was a crow that was eating worms in the grass next to us. I could have cared less. But my sweet boy was so astonished to see a bird let alone right by him! He gasped! "MOM....BIRD...EATING..(has he points to him mouth)....GRASS! I look at him in amazement at how smart this little guy really is and it just melted my heart I couldn't believe that he just told me like it was.

Speaking of growing so fast. Cooper now has a potty and a big boy bed! it only seems like yesterday he was a newborn. Its bittersweet. that is for sure.

We have had such a fun summer. swimming, pool parties, fireworks (which cooper loves, they don't scare him one bit) ice cream, late nights, swimming lessons, camping, feeding duckies and much more. I just love having him experience life and they find joy in such little things.

BIG NEWS!

Cam and I have decided to move to AZ. Its a big decision for us. Moving away from friends and family, missing out on some things that we love...But we feel that it is right. I'm sure most of you can relate that MONEY sucks! We have struggled to make ends meet so we will be living with cams parents while we are down in AZ to save save save save save!!! Cam will be working two jobs. He will be transferring to a Home Depot and Working at the U of A. I am trying to find a job similar to what I was doing here in Logan. Cooper is going to love living with 2 dogs and 2 cats. He will also be attending Jo-Anne (my mother in law) Preschool. Which he will absolutely love. We will miss it here in Logan. but living in AZ isn't permanent (who knows maybe we will end up staying cuz we love it so much)  We just have to do whats best for our family.

But of course I have to show pics of my handsome son! so here goes


Camping.


Feeding the ducks with dad.


Pool party with livvy! 


Late night movie.


Driving Daddies truck.


Swimming lessons


At the park.


potty!


My handsome little guy.


Cousins


rocking the upside-down sunglasses. 



Being a parent is the greatest blessing that I could have ever asked for. I love my two boys with all of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment