Monday, February 25, 2013

Life as we know it.

Life as we know it just moves too fast. The other day my sister showed me a video that she had of Cooper last summer. I couldn't not stop thinking about it! Oh my word.. I could not believe how little he was then. I have mixed emotions about seeing my baby so little. All the progress he has made, Watching him grow bigger and bigger and seeing him be more independent every day.. Is the best feeling in the world.  But missing my sweet little baby who loved to be held 24/7, Being so little and missing those chubby legs that have now thinned out.

Before I had Cooper other parents told us that you would never know what love truly is until you have a child of your own. These past 17 months I have learned to know that. I cant imagine what life was like before Mr. Coop was born. Cam and I were married 4 years before we had Coop. I am glad that we waited... BUT having Cooper has been the greatest blessing I have ever been given. Cam can testify too that.

It truly amazes me how smart my little boy is. I don't know where he got it from. I know its not from me! Maybe his Daddy??

Being a mother I feel like I have a big responsibility with how Cooper spends his days. I try not have him in front of the TV very often. So we made BATH PAINTS! Of course he had a blast with it. But I think my clean freak intuition is rubbing off on him because he DOES NOT like his hands dirty. While he was painting he got some on his hands and feet. He just looked and me and said "off" It was pretty dang cute. :) So I had to wipe it off before he would start painting again.. little does he know he will just get more on him. But it was too cute too not wipe it off for him.


   



Then we did a picnic in the living room at Michele's house. Olivia, Madi, Wyatt and Cooper thought it was pretty neat that they got it eat their snack as well as their lunch in the living room while watching a movie (Pocahontas)




Another exciting event was VALENTINES DAY! I woke up to some pretty pink roses and a lovely note from my hubby. Cooper woke up too a stuffed monkey. At work with the kids, we made valentines cookies. from scratch even! I have never made cookies from scratch. (I usually cheat and buy the packaged kind)





Recently Cooper has been wanting to help Mommy with the house work.. and its actually kind of nice! He now throws things away from Mom and Dad, and LOVES to help Mom wipe the counters and floors. He def is Mommys helper!




With all this sunny weather ( def not warm...but sunny) We had to get out. So we went on a walk for the first time in a LONG time. Cooper loves to be outside! He was laughing the whole time. Excited to be doing something different.




Another reason why Feb. is a good month is because its my BIRTHDAY! :) This year was a good one! Mark my brother in law and his girlfriend made me dinner and we watched a movie. Then this past weekend I celebrated with friends. We went to lunch.. at Takara my favorite sushi place in the WHOLE world! Then we went to the movie Identity thief. It was hilarious  Def one of the funniest movies I have seen a while.. Then my best friend surprised me with a PEDICURE.  I was spoiled for sure!!!

                                                       

          






No comments:

Post a Comment