Monday, January 14, 2013

Merry Christmas!!!

This year for Christmas we went down and spent it in Roy with Cams family. His parents live in Arizona and this year they decided to come down to spend the holidays here in Utah. Cooper is now older and is more aware of what is going on. So we were extra excited for Christmas this year.

My family has a tradition every Christmas eve we open a present and they are pajamas. So Cooper opened his and they were some warm fuzzy pj's!

That night Cam and I got all of Coopers presents out and put them under the tree. Just like my parents did when I was little and in the morning he would have surprises waiting for him.

Christmas morning we all woke up. My in laws and  I sat by the tree and we were so excited to see how Cooper would react. Of course while he was opening presents he would get distracted with the paper and boxes. But once all the presents where open he was having a hay day with all the toys that he got from Santa, Mommy, Daddy, Grandma and Grandpa. He was spoiled that is for sure. I would have to say it was our best Christmas yet.

In his Santa hat.


His Christmas eve present.


Opening Presents with aunt Ragan.


Our Family on Chirstmas.


My cute Niece on Christmas.


Sleepy boy. On our way to Roy. 


That night we were able to go to my moms for christmas. 


Grandma did good! 


Playing with all his Christmas toys.





No comments:

Post a Comment