Tuesday, June 26, 2012

a little behind!

whoa! The last time I posted our baby boy was 8 months.. Well skip a month ahead now he is 9! :) He is one busy boy! He is almost crawling but not just yet. He would rather pull himself up to standing! I think he just wants to skip ahead to the walking part. When we got back into Logan we went apartment searching and we found the perfect place for us! This move would have made it 3 in the past month will all the crap that happened in Texas. But I am SO glad to be back with my friends and family. We have been enjoying the summer! Although these past couple of days I cannot believe how hot it has been! Our apartment complex has a pool and Coop LOVES to swim. We went the other day and we stayed for 3 hours. He was lovin it the whole time! He is my little fish. He kicks his little chub legs so hard! Another thing that Coop loves to do is go fishing with his daddy.We will just bring the stroller with us, where ever we are going and he will just sit and watch Cam. I have a feeling he will be a big fishermen just like Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment