Tuesday, June 26, 2012

BUZZZZZZZZ...

I don't know why but Cooper has always had a lot of hair! I remember the day that I was being induced. I had an ultrasound. The ultrasound tech was just making sure everything was going well. Because Cooper was 2 weeks early. Everything was good. as I was having the ultrasound, the ultrasound tech showed me our little boy and all i remember seeing was this big head of hair! It was so cool to see. The first time we cut it he was about 3 months old. I swear ever since then we were cutting it (with scissors) once a week. So we just decided that we would buzz it. I wasn't liking the idea at first. But I figured it would be easier for me to do and Cooper would stay cooler.

Before:



After:




During: Cooper didnt know what to think.



















No comments:

Post a Comment