Sunday, April 1, 2012

Photoshoot.

As you all know I take alot of pictures of our little Cooper. So I aplogize to all of you who may get sick of seeing coop all the time. But I just cant help it. Hes so darn cute!

We had 6 month pictures taken March 23 rd. Exactly 6 months and 1 day old! How cool is that? These pictures were taken by Charlsie Lyn Photography. She was so pleased with how well Coop was and said that he was such a fun baby too shoot. I think he loved all the attention. :) She did such a good job. Wish that I could use her again but she is moving so we got a great deal!

I know I posted these on Fb already. I have more but we are out of town and these ones are the only ones that I have for now. When I get back to Logan I will post more.


My Handsome Guy!

Can you tell Coop smeared the "Drool" ? :)


More the one person had told me Cooper should be a baby model. I couldnt agree more.

2 comments:

  1. Crystal, your little Cooper is so adorable! I love these pictures that you were able to capture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww Thanks Jen! :) Your little ones are stinking cute and cant believe how big the have gotten since we have seen them last!!

    ReplyDelete