Sunday, April 15, 2012

Oh no.... TEETHING!

For the past couple of days Cooper has decided its now time for him to be even more a big boy by growing some teeth! Like they dont grow up fast enough!! These past 2 days he sure has had a rough time. We went to the mall the other night and Grandma and Grandpa Carter watched him for us. When we got back Jo-anne said that he had a little freak out but I just thought that it was because we had left. Well the next day we noticed Lots of drool! Runny nose, wanting things constantly in his mouth, moments of really hard crying to the point where he isnt even breathing! He's never done that before. Not like my happy, go lucky baby. He still is really happy and sweet(of course ) but there is a few hours out of the day where he is just so upset. Makes me feel horrible! I cant imagine how it feels. Good thing we dont remember right? My cousin had told me about a teething necklace made out of Amber. Its an essential oil that helps with heeling. She says that she swears by it. I wasnt so sure. But I have heard from a couple of people that they really do work! So I ordered one hoping it will help! Im just hoping his tooth breaks through soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment