Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Big Boy!

I decided that I would start Cooper on baby food. Cams been away working and I wanted to wait for him to get home before we started. But I knew that Coop was just ready! He eats his rice cereal so well, and doesn't seem to get as satisfied with a bottle. So I thought today would be the big day!

I wasn't sure what type of food to have him start with. I knew though that I wanted to start with Veggies. They say to start a baby on veggies because fruits are so sweet. If you start out with fruit they will always prefer that over the vegetables.

So I chose.................


Green Beans





I wasnt sure how he would do. If he would like the flavor or texture since its nothing like anything he has had before. But of course like everything else about my sweet little Cooper he ate like a champ! Everything he does is just perfect. We couldn't be anymore blessed!


My Big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment