Tuesday, May 17, 2011

ITS A BOY!


Cam I are so excited to announce that we are going to be parents to a little baby boy! We had our Ultrasound this afternoon and I must say that it was such a cool experience. We got to see our little man's face, feet and his arms. He was being a little stinker though, he kept putting his arms over his face until the very end of the ultrasound and the ultrasound tech hurried and snapped a picture so that we could have it. But she was nice. She told us first thing what the baby was.So that we wouldn't go insane! Then she took the measurements. She went through the heart, kidneys, brain and said that everything looks like it is supposed too! *Sigh of relief* I don't know why but I just have been super paranoid that something wrong is bound to happen. But I just need to stay positive! Cam is so excited to be having a little boy. We both are just excited to start our journey as parents. I can just see it now.. Cam teaching our little boy how to fish, Camping trips, Fishing trips etc.  All the manly things that guys do!  Now the task at hand... Boy names! We don't even have a clue what to name this baby! We had some girl names picked out (not that we were for sure that the baby was a girl) just that I like girl names better. :) So if any of you have suggestions help us out.


Our little boy!
He's crossing his feet. 

Our first Onesies!









2 comments:

  1. Cuteness! I'm so excited for you guys! I have a name, Carter Carter JK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I really do love the name Carter as a first name. Too bad our last name is Carter!

    ReplyDelete